- Posted August 14, 2014 by
Santos SP, Brazil
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Ambassador of Brazil in Jakarta is being called to Brasilia for consultations.
- LAST MINUTES TRY FROM CAPITAL BRASILIA .The spokesperson of President Dilma, Mr Garcia, "There was no sensitivity by the Indonesian government to the request of the Brazilian government's mercy.
- Dynamic Spaces by Federacija Collective in Ljubljana,Slovenija 30 Nov 2014
- I feel sLOVEnia ...
- Hours ago poignant moment, Joseph, son of Eduardo Campos embraces the coffin of his father, the former governor of Pernambuco, and candidate for president of Brazil.
Brazil´s ,The black box of the plane that crashed on Wednesday in Santos, on the coast of São Paulo, arrived in Brasilia Capital
Black box of the plane that crashed reaches Brasilia
Eduardo Campos and six others died in the crash of the aircraft on Wednesday; recording can reveal what caused the accident
The black box of the plane that crashed on Wednesday in Santos, on the coast of São Paulo, arrived in Brasilia on Thursday. The voice recorder is in Cenipa (Center for Research and Prevention of Aeronautical Accidents), where the analysis of the data will occur. The former governor of Pernambuco, Eduardo Campos, and six others died in the crash.
The experts will evaluate the recorder found by the experts at the crash site. The recordings will be key to unlocking what prompted the accident.
On Wednesday the reporting team of Brazil Urgent got one of the last audio communication between the pilot jet Eduardo Campos and radio control airfield in Santos.
In technical language, the pilot says it will "make blocking and rebloqueio Santos" in "runway 35". According to journalist Fábio Pannunzio, who is also a pilot, the aircraft commander told the tower that he had lost the landing and that would make a fresh attempt bending the left.
The pilot appeared calm at the time of communication and did not mention any technical problem local witnesses say the plane was already on fire before falling.
Photo: Roberto Strauss/G1)