- Posted August 14, 2014 by
- What's New in Allergy Relief? MNMS Interviews San Antonio Allergy Specialist Dr. John Dice
- Family Immigration Law News: Houston Attorney Rehan Alimohammad Interview
- ROBOTIC ASSISTED SPINE SURGERY TRAINING FOR DOCTORS, Interview with Dr. Melanie B. Kinchen, recently trained with Dr. Richard Francis in the use of the Mazor Robotics Surgical Guidance System for Robotic Assisted Spine Surgery.
- Houston Orthopedic and Spine Hospital Offers FREE Panel Discussion With Four Back & Spine Surgeons and Specialists
- Dr. Elizabeth Bonefas Shares her Expertise on Breast Cancer Surgery
Divorce and Family Law Expert, Attorney Susan Compton Kherkher Live Interview
Ms. Kherkher discusses how to manage the process of this very delicate and emotionally charged time in their lives. She talks about how to manage expectations, children’s needs, the property division, play fair, and come out of it in a way that they can move forward in a very productive.
Ms. Kherkher helps her clients to determine that all other remedies have been exhausted prior to moving forward with the divorce decision in order to preserve the marriage if possible.
One of Ms. Kherkher’s highest priorities is to truly make
herself available to her clients and looks at “Superior Customer Service” as a critically important part of the process.
Ms. Kherkher also shares important information on what steps to take and questions to ask when you first start searching for the right attorney that will be the best fit for your specific needs. Then she shares the Top 7 Tips or Rules to Follow in the divorce process should you go forward.
Susan Kherkher’s law firm is located conveniently in downtown Houston at 712 Main Street, Suite 2450 Houston, TX 77002. Please call her office at 713-223-8700 or email her at Susan@KherkherLawFirm.com to schedule a free consultation.
Visit the website at http://www.susankherkher.com/
For more Legal News go to http://legalnewsmediasource.com/
If you are an Expert in your field of practice contact Keith Robinson at OnlineAuthoritySource@gmail.com to inquire about scheduling an interview.