- Posted August 15, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Why Lawmakers as Lawbreakers or Law Manipulators are exempt from Judicial Review?
- My Humble Request to Members of Dysfunctional Congress who seems to be “Wolves in the Sheep’s Clothing”.
- Churches, Temples, and Mosques are reminder of Medieval Era frozen in time.
- Rudolph William Louis “Rudy” Giuliani, Whose side are you on?
- Congress shall not ignore the Commander In Chief
Robin Williams, I remember him as an Influencer.
One of the best comedian and actor but his role as Mrs. Doubtfire has touched me the most. Mrs. Doubtfire remains one of my family’s favorite movie at all time and I cannot imagine anyone else playing and suitable for the role. I remember, all my children playing it over it over again for many years.
Robin Williams brought the character of Mrs. Doubtfire to life and it may have helped us to understand the perspective of family life from a different angle and bond the family stronger forever.
I will miss him and in my prayers forever…