- Posted August 15, 2014 by
Team iReport featured this story
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protests around the world
- Donald Trump Has Plenty of Skeletons in his Cedar-Lined Closet
- Rural Hospital’s Profitability Tied to Board of Directors Positive Perception by Community
- OMNI Homestead Resort in Hot Springs Still Puts People Before Profits
- Sepp Blatter Steps Down and Possibly Saves World Cup for Russia
- Argentina Bank Workers Strike as Government Refuses 30% Pay Hike
Protesters Stage Anti-America Demonstration in Argentina
Nelson didn't say anything to the protesters, but when he noticed people standing on an American flag (photo 8), he said he had to do something. "Right after I took the image of the feet on the American flag, I picked it up and put it in my pocket. … They didn't say anything to me or move towards me in any way, just glared."
- zdan, CNN iReport producer
The Argentine economy has been spiraling downward for months but accelerated recently when Argentina defaulted for the second time in a little over a decade.
Faced with rising costs and instability within the company, the decision was made by corporate officials to padlock the gate.