- Posted August 17, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Egypt is sinking in the dark .. cut electricity to more than 6 times a day in several parts of the country
- Egypt back to the dark ages again .. power outage of Cairo and Giza
- Egyptian Minister of Defense and chief of military intelligence oversees the voting places of presidency elections to inspect security preparations, then he shaking hands with voters.
- Commander of the Egyptian Second Army:There is a big success in the fight against terrorism
- Commander of the Egyptian Third Army: the Suez Canal and passing caravans completely secure
Egyptians living in the dark
Darkness .. This word, which the Egyptians used to said about a month ago, where the cut-voltage periods became close to half the day, but that electricity became interrupted more than it comes.
And transformed the lives of citizens to nightmare with high temperatures, especially newborns who can not stop crying from the intensity of the heat and moan seniors, and business owners to losses in the millions and stopped working with many companies and factories and shops and incur a large number of business owners losses heavy.
For his part, said a spokesman for the Egyptian Ministry of Electricity, the problem of electricity and interruption will continue until next summer.