- Posted August 17, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Breaking news: Share your story
- Time to quash the nonsense of combining individuals of good moral character who became HIV positive through no fault of his or her own, such as tennis player Arthur Ashe, by comparing his condition with the promiscuous, immoral acts of Other Individuals!
- LA County, Pasadena being sanctuary jurisdictions for illegal aliens, of course the investigators, Attorney Caree Harper, the LA Times, etc., have left out the fact the unnamed 911 caller who reported the false information is an illegal alien deportee!
- Voting U.S. Citizens Elect and Make it Possible for Individuals such as President Obama, Attorney General Kamala Harris, etc., to Hold Office! CA AG Kamala Harris is yet Another Inept U.S. born Black elected official representing Illegal Aliens!
- “We Work for the American People”. President Obama has "proven himself untrustworthy on immigration"- Speaker Paul Ryan, President Barack Obama and other disgraceful elected officials are truly a Disgrace for What it Means to be an Elected Official!
- The same or a similar set of very deadly circumstances that occurred in France are very likely to occur on U.S. soil. President Obama and an inept Obama Administration have opened the flood gates for Foreign Nationals to Enter and Remain in the U.S.!
Black Ferguson.....Replacing Caucasian elected leaders, lawyers, and the like, with Truly Inept/Treasonous/Carpet-bagging/Self-Serving Black elected leaders, lawyers, and the like, will have the same or even worse Conditions that exists today!
…….Even though past and present day elected Black elected leaders hold or have held office at the local (city), county, State, and Federal jurisdictions of government in California and other States, Los Angeles, Compton, Inglewood, Carson, Baltimore, Detroit, Oakland, New Orleans, Atlanta, etc., etc., the Black community is worse today, as it pertains to the plight of U.S. born Blacks than when Caucasians were in charge. Case in point, formerly predominately Black communities of South Los Angeles, …..8th, 9th, and 10th Los Angeles City Council Districts Watts, Inglewood, etc., within the 2nd Los Angeles County Supervisorial District have:
1. Changed from predominately U.S. born Blacks to illegal aliens from everywhere, namely Hispanic illegal aliens……while past and present day elected Black leaders from President Barack “illegal alien bootlicking” Obama, habitually betraying U.S. born Blacks egregiously violated by government officials U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, multiple members of the Congressional Black Caucus…AKA…the Congressional Black Clueless, in violation of the residency requirement of the LA County Charter former 2nd District LA County Supervisor Yvonne “Brentwood” Burke, 2nd District LA County Supervisor Mark “little Napoleon/setting up his own fiefdom” Thomas, inept lying Council President 10th District Herb “Sleazy Wesson Oil” Wesson, the felon Detroit former Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, the felon former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, etc., etc., have held or who presently hold political office, in communities predominated by or formerly predominated by U.S. born Black men, women, and children.
2. The highest unemployment rate for U.S. born Blacks, while illegal aliens and outsiders are gainfully employed in public service employment and private industry in jurisdictions where past and present day Black elected officials hold office.
3. The highest U.S. born Black homeless population.
4. The worst track record of competent representation by an elected official, lawyer, etc.
5. The highest record of the “break up” of the traditional Black family structure for profit.
6. The highest penal incarceration and crime rate.
“Ferguson's mounting racial and economic stress set stage for turmoil” by Tim Logan, Molly Hennessy-Fiske, LA Times, August 17, 2014
1. "For a young black man, there's not much employment, not a lot of opportunity," said Todd Swanstrom, a professor of public policy at the University of Missouri-St. Louis. "It's kind of a tinder box."
2. “St. Louis' jumble of suburbs — there are 91 municipalities in a county of about 1 million people ringing the city — has long been sharply segregated. Until the late 1940s, restrictive covenants blocked blacks from buying homes in many areas.”
3. “Many of these towns are still run "like little fiefdoms" by remnants of their old white middle class that may not share the concerns of newcomers, said Umana, who moved to Ferguson eight years ago.”
4. In Ferguson, the change happened fast. In a generation — from 1990 to today — the population changed from three-fourths white to two-thirds black. Even as the area's demographics shifted, good blue-collar jobs sustained many of these towns, said Lara Granich, a community organizer.
5. The Rev. Steven Lawler, rector of St. Stephen's Episcopal Church in Ferguson, really saw the change in 2008, when visits to his food pantry soared. They haven't gone down since.
6. "I know there are places where an economic recovery's happening," he said. "But in the places where people are most stressed, there hasn't been a recovery."
7. "It's very hard for them to find jobs," said Babcock, who runs a community service program for youth convicted of minor criminal offenses. "That sets up a situation where they tend to get in trouble, and they probably wouldn't under other circumstances."
8. "All these politicians say they'll fight for our education. I feel cheated," he said in an interview later. "And if I feel cheated, how should these kids feel?"
9. These issues are all tied together for Shermale Humphrey, a 21-year-old who joined the protests this week. She plans to enlist in the Air Force, but right now works at a McDonald's near where Brown was shot. She's something of a veteran activist — helping to organize strikes by fast-food workers in St. Louis — and sees race, politics and economics here as closely intertwined.
10. "It's a shortage of everything," she said. "It's a shortage of jobs. Of African Americans on the police force and in government. Of people not being able to get a good education."
11. "The question is how — in a city that's 67% African American — do you have absolutely no African American political representation?" Jones asked. "That's what leads you to a police force that could become involved in this sort of incident."
12. Ferguson is a bellwether, he said. "This story could happen in lots of different places, all over this country."
RE: “This story could happen in lots of different places, all over this country.”
The same scenario, with similar conditions for “civil unrest” took place on a much larger scale during (1) the 1965 Watts Riot, (2) the 1992 Riot and even with elected Black leaders holding office, and numerous Black lawyers, Black LA is worse off than ever, because more so than not, our own Black elected leaders and Black lawyers have contempt for the Constitution and laws of every State and this Nation.
Caucasians, other ethnic groups, and illegal aliens even know this, so much so, these have become opportunists to take full advantage of the serious deficiency of competent Black leadership that exists in the Black community!