- Posted August 19, 2014 by
San Jose, California
- Spreading Love and Peace Globally on World Teachers’ Day Illuminating the Tree of Future Hope
- Congressman Ed Royce Lauds Dr. Hong Tao-Tze for His Efforts in Promoting World Peace
- An Era of Conscience International Volunteers Unite Members of SoCal Communities
- The 65th Annual UN DPI/NGO Conference – Youth Advocacy Training Program Pre-Workshop
- Occupy Wall Street with ConscienceGive your story a titleOccupy Wall Street with Conscience
“Global Village, Conscience in All” San Jose Tai Ji Men Qigong Academy 12th Anniversary And Launch of the Declaration for the Movement of An Era of Conscience
Mike Honda sent a letter saying, “Tai Ji Men Qigong Academy has encouraged a life of health, wisdom, wealth, joyfulness, and happiness through teachings and beliefs of Tai Ji Men dizi. Alongside the Federation of World Peace d Love (FOWPAL), and the Association of World Citizens (AWC), Tai Ji Men Qigong Academy has successfully initiated the movement of "An Era of Conscience"
around the world. This movement promotes the attainment of a world filled with love and peace as energies of goodness are connected and spread throughout the world. Today's event is a celebration of Tai Ji Men Qigong Academy's achievements and future successes.”
Gilbert Wong said, “This movement of conscience is something that is really important for the whole community. It doesn’t matter if you’re Chinese, Taiwanese, or non-Asian; this is a diverse community here in the Silicon Valley. Look at all the anecdotes, from David, who’s a special needs person, to Edmund, who’s a student, to Teacher Lin, as well as medical profession Amy. You can see how each one of our lives have been touched by Tai Ji Men; it is my honor to work with Tai Ji Men and to work with all the members to continue this movement, to continue this consciousness, and to show how Dr. Hong promote it to over 100 countries in many different languages and cultures. So let’s celebrate our diversity; let’s celebrate our conscience; let’s celebrate promoting this to my wife, kids, and the rest of the community to bring the community together.