- Posted August 20, 2014 by
- State aggression continue in balochistan,army operation claims more three innocent lives
- Human rights violations continue in Balochistan, claims Brahamdagh Bugti
- Occupied Balochistan: Two women among six killed in army operation,while fifteen dead bodies found in a mass grave
- Afghanistan,Bugti refugees camp attacked , two civilians have been killed
- Occupied Balochistan: pakistani State terrorism in balochistan,killed two baloch political leaders.
One killed,hundred arrested in balochistan
Occupied Balochistan: one person have been killed and more than hundred abducted from dera bugti and quetta on wednesday morning.
according to the local sources reaching from the area heavy number of security forces vehicles have surrounded phelawagh,sherani,surlop,roshosh and lerapati areas of dera bugti on wednesday morning.
security forces started indiscriminate firing on civil population with artilleries,in result of firing a indigenous identified as Attaulla bugti has been killed while two of his relatives wounded seriously.
during the military operation pakistani security forces have abducted more than fifty persons from the military affected areas,three abductees have been identified as Elahi bugti,Sajid s/o Elahi and Muneer s/o Elahi bugti and while identification of others still remained unknown.
Meanwhile frontier corps(fc)have started an army offensive while seizing the new Kahan a baloch populated area in quetta.
Occrding to reports from new kahan pakistani security forces rushed into houses and arrested more than fifty people while harassed women and children.