- Posted August 23, 2014 by
- One killed,hundred arrested in balochistan
- Human rights violations continue in Balochistan, claims Brahamdagh Bugti
- Occupied Balochistan: Two women among six killed in army operation,while fifteen dead bodies found in a mass grave
- Afghanistan,Bugti refugees camp attacked , two civilians have been killed
- Occupied Balochistan: pakistani State terrorism in balochistan,killed two baloch political leaders.
State aggression continue in balochistan,army operation claims more three innocent lives
Occupied balochistan : according the sources Pakistani security forces started a brutal offensive against the civilians in doda tibba,kathan pul,khanoo qilla and rd 238 areas of Sui on Saturday morning.
Frontier corps(fc) with the help of its death-squad members have cordoned off villages begin indiscriminate firing on civil population with sophiscated weapons and mortar shells,three civilians have been killed and identified as dil shad bugti,bakht ali and his brother mher Ali bugti,while Pakistani forces arrested many civilians including wadera Arz Mohammad bakhlani bugti along his two sons namely Kher jan and sher jan.
during the offensive Frontier corps sat many houses of villagers on fire,harassed women and children while looted valuables of the local villagers.
it worth mentioning that security forces had carried a similar army action in phelawagh area of dera bugti three days ago,while killing attaullah bugti and had abducted dozens indigenous people of phelawagh.three days have been passed but whereabouts of abductees stil undisclosed.while the relatives of victims shows their concern regarding the fate of their loved once,those has been abducted by pakistani security forces and they appealed united nations and other human rights groups to play their positive role in safe of recovery of their family members.