- Posted August 25, 2014 by
Miami, New York
- Celebrity Apprentice to feature Long Island Master Golf Trainer John Ondrush
- Military Benefit Assn's Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team Takes On NFL Greats & Snoop Dogg In Phoenix On 28 Jan
- Nathan Jurczyk and Sbga Delivers Company's Largest Donation for Special Advocate Children
- New Author David Di Paolo Combines Love of Medicine, Mystery and Multinational Folklore in His Novel The Artemis Connection
- South Camden Theatre Company Continues its 10th Anniversary Season with a Production of AGNES OF GOD by John Pielmeier
New Book Outline App Helps Writers Plan, Write Books On Mobile Devices
A new application now on the market will simplify the writing process for authors, helping them plan and compose their books on mobile devices.
WritePlan (http://www.writeplan.net) is a clean, zen app writers can use to plan and write their books on iPads.
Writers know that outlining and planning a book is key to successful completion of a masterpiece. The flexible, clean WritePlan app makes life easier for aspiring and published authors during the process of planning, outlining and writing a book. More than a simple word processing document, the app was designed with the complex, recursive writing process in mind, helping authors organize ideas, chapters and subchapters as they go. As ideas evolve and writers wish to rearrange chapters and subchapters, the app allows writers to easily click and drag section "cards" to reorder them as desired.
The biggest forces working against successful completion of a book are demotivation and distraction. The WritePlan app serves as a motivating force in a writer's life, helping battle writer's block and keeping the writer focused with word count challenges to encourage and motivate daily writing. The clean, simple interface offers writers a screen without distractions that often lure them away from creation.
WritePlan app includes a number of useful and cutting-edge features, including integration with iCloud and DropBox, printing through Air Printer, the ability to export a file to TXT, PDF and HTML, password protection, an integrated e-Book reader and more. The internationally-minded app supports writing in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
"Finally, writers have a way to organize, outline and plan their books using a clean interface," said Eldes Saullo, Co-Founder of WritePlan. "It's easy to write a chapter, drag and drop it over another one to swap them, allowing writers the flexibility they need during the creative process. We know writers are going to love using WritePlan."
Learn more about the WritePlan app at www.writeplan.net. Download the app from the iTunes store at http://bit.ly/1l3smab.