- Posted August 25, 2014 by
New York, New York
- Nathan Jurczyk and Sbga Delivers Company's Largest Donation for Special Advocate Children
- New Author David Di Paolo Combines Love of Medicine, Mystery and Multinational Folklore in His Novel The Artemis Connection
- South Camden Theatre Company Continues its 10th Anniversary Season with a Production of AGNES OF GOD by John Pielmeier
- Habitat Apartments received the commendation for "Spain's Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2014"
- Fantasy Writer K.L. Bone to Be Featured at Rusty Grape Vineyard Book Signing and Wine Tasting with New Book, Black Rose
Indie Pop Singer Gina Cutillo Launches New Single "Fly (Feel Love Tonight)" and Captures Major Label Attention
Pop singer/songwriter Gina Cutillo announces the release of her new music single, "Fly (Feel Love Tonight)" and captures the attention of music major labels and TV companies. This is Gina's 2nd single to her 3rd upcoming album.
New York, NY - Self made pop singer Gina Cutillo announces the release of her new music single, "Fly (Feel Love Tonight)". The catchy pop song is upbeat with an infectious chorus and lyrics that pushes Gina right next to the best. "I've never had a response this quickly on a song release, the majors seem to have found me," Laughs Cutillo. "Fly (Feel Love Tonight)" is Gina's follow up single to recently released song "In Time" which was signed to APM (licensing company) before it's release.
The new single was recorded at Betamax Studios with David Caggiano and the video for the song was set on a rooftop overlooking the Manhattan skyline revealing every hope the city and this song has to offer.
"It is a great song and video and her vocals sound better than ever," Lou Plaia, co-founder of ReverbNation, said. Fans can listen to "Fly (Feel Love Tonight)" on YouTube.
Cutillo's voice has a combination of sexiness and softness, and her passion can be heard throughout the song. Some of her musical influences include: Madonna, Etta James, Ellie Goulding, PJ Harvey, Sheryl Crow and Nirvana.
The Long Island native's music has been featured on popular shows and movies including Oprah, Means Girls 2 and Degrassi. Oprah uses Cutillo's song, "Remember You" for her OWN Network campaign commercial. Cutillo has also performed with Prince and toured with Katy Perry, Cobra Starship and Paramore on Warped Tour. She continues to receive placements on major networks like VH1 and E! Her charming stage presence and catchy songs have won over many audiences and other artists who have toured with her. Cutillo's fan base ranges from age 16 to beyond, but fans as young as 13 enjoyed her performance at the Warped Tour.
Download "Fly (Feel Love Tonight)," on iTunes today https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fly-feel-love-tonight-single/id901593752
For tour & booking information, visit Cutillo's website: reverbnation.com/ginacutillo
ginacutillo ( @ ) gmail dot com