- Posted August 24, 2014 by
New York, New York
- Book One In A New YA Dystopian/Apocalyptic Thriller Series Released – Last Light Falling
- New York Author Releases Book Five In The Detectives Chen and Castilblanco Series – The Collector
- Author Lisa Nixon Phillips Hopes To Help Military Families With Her New Book Faith Steps For Military Families
- Critically Acclaimed Pacific Northwest Author Justin Bog Releases Holiday Short Story Collection In Time For Christmas
- New Young Adult Fantasy Novel Just Released - Jeff Madison and the Shimmers of Drakmere
New York Author Pens Suspenseful Thriller – Blindspots
New York author, David Sakmyster pens suspenseful thriller, Blindspots. Available in both print and ebook format, the book was released by Hive Collective in April 2014.
IT'S WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE THAT MATTERS. . .
Six strangers from across the globe, all afflicted with Prosopagnosia-a disease that renders the sufferer unable to recognize faces-find themselves drawn to a secluded Vermont clinic specializing in their condition. Once there, to the shock of their lives, these strangers find they are not only able to see, but somehow recognize each other. But before they can learn the amazing truth about their connection, they are targeted by a preternaturally-gifted killer who has been waiting, more than one lifetime, for their arrival.
Blindspots is available in both print and ebook format.
By David Sakmyster
Publisher: Hive Collective
Published: April 2014
Genre: Suspense, Thriller, Horror
About The Author:
David Sakmyster is an award-winning author who has nine novels published, including a series about psychic archaeologists (described as "Indiana Jones meets The X-Files") starting with the book THE PHAROS OBJECTIVE. He also has an epic historical adventure, SILVER AND GOLD, the suspense novels CRESCENT LAKE, BLINDSPOTS and N.D.E, and a forthcoming story collection, ESCAPE PLANS. His screenplay, Nightwatchers, has been optioned for production.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: