- Posted August 26, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Government is not interested in health care!
1) We have literally had Obama care forced down our throats. This is a care program that was so twisted that many politicians either did not understand or did not want to bother reading . Comments like we really won’t know how it works until it is implemented.
2) Why is there gun control written into Obama care?
3) If there was really any interest in serving people or actually helping them become healthy they would start with the children. We have a society of obese children with juvenile diabetes on the rise. It is crazy that the first thing that the school budgets cut back is physical education. Why are we not teaching our children about nutrition in school? Why are there no classes on how to be healthy? Or how to take care of your body?
4) Why are there soda machines in our grade schools? Vending machines with candy bars? Would it really be that hard to make something nutritious available to our children?
If we really want to cut down on medical spending, we need to look at preventing ill health. I can not begin to tell you have many of my grade school patients or high school patients come home to no dinner and have a bowl of sweetened cereal. Oh and breakfast , a monster and chips/donut/snickers. Really people? Then people wonder why there children are on ridaline.
Be the parent parents! National healthcare starts at birth. Not when you get sick.