About this iReport
  • Not verified by CNN

  • Click to view ZiggyJones's profile
    Posted August 27, 2014 by
    San Diego, California

    Study Shows That Chemical Dihydrogen Monoxide Eventually Leads to Death.

    San Diego, CA - Scientists today from the University of California in San Diego have released the results of a double blind study showing that every person having been exposed to the chemical dihydrogen monoxide eventually died.

    "The results were staggering. There was a 100% fatality rate among test subjects studied. " said Dr. Herman Jager, lead author of the study. He went on to talk more about dihydrogen monoxide, "Dihydrogen monoxide is used in fertilizers, chemical weapons, and an entire host of other industrial and even food products."

    His colleague, Dr. Johan Bucher, a climate scientist, also added. "With the increased temperatures, human exposure to dihydrogen monoxide will likely increase."

    These results are sure to send a shock to the system of many people. The scientists also advised that one should not come into contact with dihydrogen monoxide at all and to ask anyone preparing your food or drink if it contains dihydrogen monoxide. It could be a life or death.decision.

    If you would like to support the movement to ban dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO) then please visit DHMO.org for further information.
    Add your Story Add your Story