- Posted August 27, 2014 by
- Author Tony Taylor’s Science Fiction Novel Is Called "Mind-Boggling" And "A Wild Ride"
- Author JR Conway Promotes His Contemporary Fiction Novel Greyhound Therapy
- Best Selling Author J.L. Beck Releases New Dark Paranormal Dystopian Romance – Project: Killer
- New England Author Promotes His Crime Thriller Set In New Hampshire – Blood On Hampton Beach
- Fools Tomorrow Novel Illustrates The Illusion Of Control In Business And In Life
From Author Kevin Dwyer Is A New Coming Of Age Story “Pride Of Love” That Tackles Various Social Issues
Illinois author, Kevin Dwyer is pleased to announce the release of his new contemporary fiction novel, Pride of Love. A coming of age story of a young man who overcomes his horrific past and finds love where he least expects it.
Twenty-five-year-old Jesse Coleman endures a heinous act on him. After the case is dropped, his mother, Claire, accedes to his request to move. Leaving behind his old life, he is left with a disturbing scar on his back. Hopelessness comes in on him and he takes off the bracelet that he has worn his whole life, which means something to him. Looking for a new beginning, Jesse who dresses differently meets Jaden who dresses like a outcast and the two fall in love with each other. With love from their mothers and good friend Liz, they try to bury their pasts behind.
Pride of Love is available in print and ebook format.
Pride of Love
By Kevin Dwyer
Published: June 2014
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
About The Author:
Kevin Dwyer was born in Midlothian IL, south suburb of Chicago. He graduated from Bremen high school. Time passed and he brought his music taste to paper. While listening to music, he brings the sound of tune into a scene of his first novel "Pride of Love." Kevin never gave up on the story because he believes it means something to society.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: