- Posted August 27, 2014 by
- Author Re-Releases Her Historical Lesbian Romance Novel – In the Blood of the Greeks
- New Young Adult Romantic/Fantasy Thriller Released By Author Wray Ardan Sweet Desire, Wicked Fate
- Award Winning Author Gustavo Floretin Receives Many Awards For His Crime Thriller In The Talons Of The Condor
- New Dark Comedy Released By Author Mark Lingane That Combines Humor With Fantasy Sci-Fi Noir
- Award Winning Writer Michael Stephen Daigle Publishes His First Political Thriller The Swamps Of Jersey
From Author Kevin Dwyer Is A New Coming Of Age Story “Pride Of Love” That Tackles Various Social Issues
Illinois author, Kevin Dwyer is pleased to announce the release of his new contemporary fiction novel, Pride of Love. A coming of age story of a young man who overcomes his horrific past and finds love where he least expects it.
Twenty-five-year-old Jesse Coleman endures a heinous act on him. After the case is dropped, his mother, Claire, accedes to his request to move. Leaving behind his old life, he is left with a disturbing scar on his back. Hopelessness comes in on him and he takes off the bracelet that he has worn his whole life, which means something to him. Looking for a new beginning, Jesse who dresses differently meets Jaden who dresses like a outcast and the two fall in love with each other. With love from their mothers and good friend Liz, they try to bury their pasts behind.
Pride of Love is available in print and ebook format.
Pride of Love
By Kevin Dwyer
Published: June 2014
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
About The Author:
Kevin Dwyer was born in Midlothian IL, south suburb of Chicago. He graduated from Bremen high school. Time passed and he brought his music taste to paper. While listening to music, he brings the sound of tune into a scene of his first novel "Pride of Love." Kevin never gave up on the story because he believes it means something to society.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: