- Posted August 28, 2014 by
- Literary Historical Fiction The River’s Song By Aurora Metro Press Chosen As A Sunday Times Book Of The Month
- New Children’s Picture Book Combines Animals And The Environment – Ollie the Orca
- Police Detective And Bestselling Author Stacy Eaton Releases New Romantic Suspense Novel In April 2015
- New Historical Fiction Novel About Motor Racing Heroes Receives Rave Reviews From Top Media Outlets
- Author Arleen Alleman Releases Fifth Book in Her Mystery Series – A Current Deception
Author And Motivational Speaker Sets Out To Inspire People To Overcome Trauma And Fear
Maryland author and motivational speaker, Chris Lynch is pleased to announce the promotion of his book, Within Your Reach: A Journey Through Diabetes. Chris plans to inspire people experiencing trauma and pain to turn around their approach to life: from fear to engagement; from denial to acceptance; from self-aggrandizement to enabling hope, love, and peace to others, within their reach.
In 2008, Chris Lynch’s life was transformed in four dramatic days when he was hospitalized with diabetic ketoacidosis, hyperkalemia, and atrial fibrillation. Diagnosed with a blood sugar level of 1,469 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dl), Chris faced near-death and a lifetime of insulin dependence. Realizing his survival was a miracle made possible by God, Chris began a new journey into health and renewed faith, successfully reducing his insulin dependence from 120 units per day to zero.
Always a positive spirit dedicated to helping others, Chris determined to share his story with other people, along with a simple, powerful message: “Believe, Receive, and Reciprocate.” A dynamic and engaging speaker, Chris’ humor, down-to-earth approach, and unforgettable story come together in this book.
Within Your Reach
by Chris Lynch and Michelle Tackabery
Publisher: Balboa Press
About The Author:
A professional salesperson, and motivational speaker, Chris Lynch has a family history of diabetes contributed to his diagnosis of diabetes mellitus in 2008. A first-time author, Chris lives and works in Washington, D.C.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: