- Posted August 29, 2014 by
Corpus Christi, Texas
- Presbyterian Communities and Services Hosts the 5th Annual Each Moment Matters Luncheon
- Local Seniors Improve Fitness While Helping Local Charities
- Hamon Charitable Foundation Donates $2 Million to the T. Boone Pickens Hospice and Palliative Care Center for Faith Presbyterian Hospice
- Mirador Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Raises More Than $750
- The Stayton at Museum Way Welcomed Lt. Col. Oliver North to Speak About America in the New Millennium
Mirador Hosts “From the First Settlers to Today” with Jim Moloney
“Corpus Christi is a wonderful city, but I had no idea it had such a rich history before hearing Moloney speak,” said Aaron DeNovellis, executive director at Mirador. “His stories were fascinating, and it was really great to learn more about our city from such an expert. Moloney really knows his stuff and has spent a great deal of time becoming an expert about the city of Corpus. I know we all really enjoyed hearing his stories while learning more about our hometown.”
Located in the heart of south Corpus Christi, Mirador is the area’s only full service life care senior living community. A Masterpiece Living community, the $79 million gated community includes 125 customized independent living apartment homes, each with a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and 24-hour emergency response system, as well as 44 private assisted living suites, 41 private rooms for dignified nursing care, and 18 private residences for memory support. Designed to enrich the lives of seniors, Mirador features 25,000 square feet of commons areas on a lush 17-acre campus with a premier location close to local restaurants, shops and attractions.
Mirador, the only Masterpiece Living community in Corpus Christi, is a 501(c)3 nonprofit senior living community sponsored by Senior Quality Lifestyles Corporation (SQLC), a Texas-based nonprofit organization that sponsors sister communities Edgemere in Dallas, The Buckingham in Houston, Querencia at Barton Creek in Austin, The Stayton at Museum Way in Fort Worth, and The Barrington of Carmel in Indianapolis. For information, visit www.miradorretirement.com, or call (361) 288-7027.