- Posted August 29, 2014 by
Los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Capturing the selfie being taken in the waves
- California’s own designer Sue Wong shows you it’s a myth that designers aren’t in control of their runway productions
- A 3.2 mile walking tour of the OC International Auto Show in 1 minute 16 seconds
- Knott’s Scary Farm Media Night
- Celebrating International Day of Peace with Ringo Starr With a Little Help from his Friends #Peacerocks
Boardwalk Empire Final Season Spoiler
Caldovino, lets us in on a few spoilers, but we can tell you, “No one goes quietly.” He’s only privilege to what he’s personally in, they’re only given the pages they’re working on. If you have someone giving you a lot of information, it doesn’t come from the actors but someone with the entire script.
Set in the days of prohibition in the 1920s after the war in the U.S., everything is about to boom.
Boardwalk Empire has been honored with 15 Primetime Emmy Wins according to IMDB.com
We met Chris Caldovino at Doris Bergman’s Emmy Style Lounge and Party during Emmy week 2014.
The final season for Boardwalk Empire begins on September 7th on HBO. Spoiler? A spinoff coming?