Share this on:
 E-mail
6,495
VIEWS
15
COMMENTS
 
SHARES
About this iReport
  • Not verified by CNN

  • Click to view tynkyrbelle's profile
    Posted April 17, 2008 by
    tynkyrbelle
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Assignment
    Assignment
    This iReport is part of an assignment:
    How do you describe Mom?[1]

    My mother is a BITCH!

     

     

    Oh, I know, you'll gasp and splutter that I call my mother a bitch, but why should I pretend that she's something that she's not?

     

     

    She's not loving, or caring, and never had been.  She'd find fault in ANYTHING that you did, and nothing was ever good enough for her.  Even a 95% on a test in school would rate a "So where's the other 5%?" from her.  Falling down when I was 6 on my bicycle didn't bring any comfort - "Get the hell up and stop crying - do you want to embarrass me in front of the whole neighborhood?"

     

     

    She browbeat and drove my dad to disown my sister for marrying "the wrong type" and then went behind his back to remain in contact with her, and eventually played "the reconciler" between him and her and got all the accolades even though everyone knew that she manipulated the entire fiasco.

     

     

    Too many other anecdotes go into why she's a bitch, but probably the icing on the cake was that she refused to let anyone tell me my father had died until 4 weeks after his funeral.

     

     

    I hope she rots in hell when her dried up husk of a body finally quits supporting her evil existence here on Earth.

     

     

    I want to wish all the WONDERFUL mothers out there a Happy Mothers Day.  Be thankful that you're nothing like my mother!

     

     

    What do you think of this story?

    Select one of the options below. Your feedback will help tell CNN producers what to do with this iReport. If you'd like, you can explain your choice in the comments below.
    Be and editor! Choose an option below:
      Awesome! Put this on TV! Almost! Needs work. This submission violates iReport's community guidelines.

    Comments

    Log in to comment

    iReport welcomes a lively discussion, so comments on iReports are not pre-screened before they post. See the iReport community guidelines for details about content that is not welcome on iReport.

    Add your Story Add your Story