- Posted May 27, 2015 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Price of Loyalty is a Bloody Purge - A Reign of Terror by a Homicidal Maniac Kim Jong un
- International Panhandler, Modern day slaves - North Korean overseasworkers
- The real substance of Japan's history distortion - Perilous fraud case of War criminal Japan
- The reason why Kim il-sung criticizes Kim jong-un
- Margaret Cho mocks Kim jong-un at 2015 Golden Globes
Scenes of the atrocities of war crimes - Japan's bid for industrial sites as World Heritage
It was found that the International Council on Monuments and Sites, or ICOMOS not just recommended Japan to contain negative history but also told it to sufficiently complement content since it doesn`t suit fundamental purpose as cultural heritage.
It is distorting history to designate the sites of labor exploitation as the UNESCO World Heritage. Like Europe, Japan should think the sites as a place for soul searching and reflecting itself.
The World Heritage Convention that respects values common to all humankind. Therefore, We must voiced opposition to Japan's bid for colonial-era industrial complexes as UNESCO World hertige sites.