- Posted July 13, 2015 by
- Businesses That Got an Authority Boost For Free During The Super Bowl
- Attorney Doug Zanes Says Accidents Like Actor Tracy Morgan’s Are Common
- Celebrity Entrepreneur Mentor Keri Murphy Reveals the “IT” Factor Secret
- BRIAN HORN AND JACK MIZE’S AUTHORITY ALCHEMY HITS #4 ON ITUNES
- Brian Horn Speaks About Authority Marketing at David Neagle's Destination Seven Event in Atlanta
MMA Gaining Popularity With Entrepreneurs
There is a similarity between a MMA fighter and an entrepreneur, that makes them different than everyone else.
They both step into the “cage” knowing that you can lose at anytime, but you still climb in and fight.
People with steady jobs, get a consistent income and know what each day will bring.
Entrepreneurs have to fight everyday to keep their business afloat and generating income. They can have a successful business for years, and make one small mistake and lose it all.
An MMA fighter can be dominating a bout for 4 rounds, then not slip one kick, get knocked out and lose their title.
Both know that they are going to have a loss at some point.
Fighters are also confident. They have to be to step into a locked cage and go to war with another person.
Entrepreneurs also have to believe that they are the best at what they do. They must showcase their confidence to their prospects and customers too.