- Posted October 8, 2015 by
Santa Monica, California
- World Heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko ready to rumble at 220 Fitness by Christine Peake
- Bright Pink Charity ambassador Courtney Sixx hosts Grayse event for ovarian and breast cancer awareness by Christine Peake
- Autism Society of Santa Barbara Joined Project Save Our Surf for 12th Annual Beach Surf Day Story & photos by Christine Peake
- After Second Earthquake In Nepal, actor Josh Duhamel Rallies For A Relief Run by Christine Peake
- Megan Fox wows at the World Premiere of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Wladimir Klitschko is getting ready to rumble at 220 Fitness by Christine Peake
World Heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko dropped in to 220 Fitness today on Main St., Santa Monica to train for his upcoming 19th title defense on November 28th. The Ukranian fighter is in preparation for the much anticipated heavyweight world championship fight against mandatory challenger Tyson Fury. The fight will take place at the 55,000 seat Espirit Arena in Dusseldorf, Germany.
This is the 2nd scheduled date for the fight as Klitschko recently suffered a tear in his left calf but recently got the green light from his doctor. The fight was originally slated for October 24th.
Founder of 220 fitness Matteo Baker, seen here with the champ said, "We are all excited and pumped when Wladimir takes time from his schedule to train with us here at 220Fitness, we are committed to excellence and he represents just that!"
The 6ft 6, 245lb champion has been enjoying parenthood lately with his long standing fiance Hayden Panettiere, star of the smash TV series Nashville. The coupes' daughter Kaya is almost a year old and Wladimir has gushed in the past how being a father has softened him and bonded them for life.
Somehow I doubt he will bring his soft side in to the boxing ring! The fight is set to air on HBO.