- Posted November 13, 2008 by
Washington, District of Columbia
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your thoughts on the auto industry
- Tea Party Express: Wacko's Come To Washington!
- Pandemonium On The Potomac? Not! Coast Guard Training Exercise Only!
- House Representative Joe Wilson (R), SC, Should Apologize For Outburst: Calling President a Liar!
- The Principals of Leadership: President Unwavering On Public Health Care Option!
- What If Veterans Had A Greater Voice In Our Nation?
Big three Auto Bailout must come with Binding Conditions!!!
If you were like me once upon a time and bought a vehicle from the Big Three and found yourself less than satisified. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger!
If Americans are required to bailout the Big Three, then we want better quality and more fuel efficient cars on our roads.
Until then, a bailout is out of the question!