- Posted November 19, 2008 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport for CNN
- The NYC Marathon: Hoping for the Best, Planning for the Worst
- Aaron Hernandez Pleads Not Guilty and May Well Beat This Rap
- Hank Williams' Words, As True Today Amidst the World's Sadness
- Rodriguez, Weiner, Spitzer---Have They No Shame? Apparently Not!
- An A-Rod 211 Game Suspension Hurts MLB More than Rodriguez the Man
How Does Obama React to the Al-Quaida "Slave" Insult?
How he reacts or doesn't react speaks volumes about the way this administration will conduct itself. The outgoing White House was into knee-jerk responses that were predictable and lacked nouance.