- Posted January 17, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
CNN Business Traveller
- Ukraine Spring---A Perfect Storm of Freedom and Tyranny ---by W J O'Reilly
- The NYC Marathon: Hoping for the Best, Planning for the Worst
- Aaron Hernandez Pleads Not Guilty and May Well Beat This Rap
- Hank Williams' Words, As True Today Amidst the World's Sadness
- Rodriguez, Weiner, Spitzer---Have They No Shame? Apparently Not!
Union Square Vendors, Working the Crowds
It takes a special personality and appeal to sell one's wares on the streets of New York, and these vendors are great examples of the "right stuff" needed for success in the rough trade venue at Union Square, 14th Street, Manhattan.