- Posted February 15, 2009 by
Washington, District of Columbia
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Stimulus thoughts: What you'd fix first
- Tea Party Express: Wacko's Come To Washington!
- Pandemonium On The Potomac? Not! Coast Guard Training Exercise Only!
- House Representative Joe Wilson (R), SC, Should Apologize For Outburst: Calling President a Liar!
- The Principals of Leadership: President Unwavering On Public Health Care Option!
- What If Veterans Had A Greater Voice In Our Nation?
John McCain and GOP decrie the lack of Bipartisanship?
Once again, when republicans are not in charge of the toys they always cry foul and stop playing fair.
This is the same game of SOUR GRAPES, we have come to expect here in Washington, when a majority has been drastically reduced to a meager minority.
As for John McCains proclaimation of a lack of bipartisanship. Why didn't he take the lead on ascertaining a full level of GOP participation in the development of the stimulus bill?
Just as he did in the General Election, McCain showed he had no clue except the same old talking points from the election cycle.
I may be sleepy, but I had to get this in!