- Posted February 23, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Showbiz Talk with Todd
- The Ends Justify the Means--Isn't That How We Live? Who Are We to Sit in Judgement?
- Lance Knows Exactly How All This Will Play Out, As Usual
- "Silly Rabbit, Lance Armstrong is Way Ahead of You On This....and Has No Intentions of Losing the Race....Ever" by W JO'Reilly
- "Silly Rabbits, Lance Armstrong Is Still Way Ahead of You" ---W J O'Reilly
- Do the Olympic Games Feed an Unhealthy Nationalism....Even Chauvanism?
Penn's "Milk" Victory Spells Gay Victory in US Military
Life imitates art more than the other way around, and because of Penn's triumph as best actor, portraying the gay activist/martyr Harvey Milk, public opinion will be less homophobic when it comes time for Obama to keep his campaign promises with respect to gays in the military. No more "don't ask, don't tell," for gay GI's.