- Posted March 16, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- JUST SAY NO TO HEALTHCARE Reconcilliation Where Its Deemed Passed.
- MI Unions Endorse A Legacy of Staggering Population Losses and Failed Business Model For Governor In
- New York Times Discovers Grand Central Station Has Abandoned Sibling In Detroit. Photos...
- New Term Enters The Lexicon Of Poli-Speak 'Striped Collar Worker' Of Nerdvana
- White House Runs Superbowl Ad To Help Michigan Find A Governor In 2010
Is The Big Three Going Make Cars For This Railroad To Nowhere Project
As a taxpayer I want to know if any of the big three are going use taxpayer monies on this pie in the sky project. Should the big3 focus on making reliable cars that consumers want to buy instead of killing us with never ending concept car plans?