- Posted March 17, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- JUST SAY NO TO HEALTHCARE Reconcilliation Where Its Deemed Passed.
- MI Unions Endorse A Legacy of Staggering Population Losses and Failed Business Model For Governor In
- New York Times Discovers Grand Central Station Has Abandoned Sibling In Detroit. Photos...
- New Term Enters The Lexicon Of Poli-Speak 'Striped Collar Worker' Of Nerdvana
- White House Runs Superbowl Ad To Help Michigan Find A Governor In 2010
Dear Congress: Lets Just Change The Process For AIG Bailout Money
Its simple, let em beg like auto and the rest of us who hope to have a job from day to day.
Team Obama, please poop or get off the pot (of AIG gold) on deciding what to do about getting the bonus money back.
Happy St Patricks Day