- Posted March 25, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impressions of Obama press conference
- JUST SAY NO TO HEALTHCARE Reconcilliation Where Its Deemed Passed.
- MI Unions Endorse A Legacy of Staggering Population Losses and Failed Business Model For Governor In
- New York Times Discovers Grand Central Station Has Abandoned Sibling In Detroit. Photos...
- New Term Enters The Lexicon Of Poli-Speak 'Striped Collar Worker' Of Nerdvana
- White House Runs Superbowl Ad To Help Michigan Find A Governor In 2010
Team Obama Policies Cause Michigan Jobless Rate To Hit 12%
Yes We Can Hit 20%. Lets have 1/5 Of Michiganders on the dole of welfare. Thanks Democrats. I hope your continuing high approval of team Obama in Michigan gets you a job.
Okay, statistically, wasn't the unemployment rate LOWER for Michigan when Bush was in office. Is the stimulus really a sugar coated placebo for a team obama surgar junkie voters?
Michigan jobless rate hits 12 percent
Michigan's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for February hit an even 12 percent, climbing four-tenths of a percentage point from January, according to data released today by the Michigan Department of Energy, Labor & Economic Growth.