- Posted April 15, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Signs of the economic times
- Congress, Get Off the U.S. Post Office's Back! Small Business Needs Them
- Obamacare, U.S. Foreign Policy, Immigration and Our Economy- Journalism’s First Responsibility Is To Tell UsThe Truth
- Labor's "Surrender Monkeys"-23,000 People Have Applied For 600 Low-Wage Positions
- Iranian Sanctions Never Hurt Iran's Government; They Hurt Iran's People
- Democrats Hold Our Leadership Accountable, Republicans Don't
Food Price Keep Going Up
I thought that food prices would go down when gas prices went down..guess not. Gas is going back up..and what about that cigarette tax. That's costing me $20 more a week! Ouch! Most would say, "Just quit!" But why should I have to quit? Higher food costs are hurting American families' recovery. Isn't that inflationary?
It seems the only thing not going up is dairy products. Maybe the farmers are producing too much.