- Posted April 15, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Signs of the economic times
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
Food Price Keep Going Up
I thought that food prices would go down when gas prices went down..guess not. Gas is going back up..and what about that cigarette tax. That's costing me $20 more a week! Ouch! Most would say, "Just quit!" But why should I have to quit? Higher food costs are hurting American families' recovery. Isn't that inflationary?
It seems the only thing not going up is dairy products. Maybe the farmers are producing too much.