- Posted April 15, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Signs of the economic times
- US Policy Against Paying Ransom for Hostages Depends On Who the Hostages Are
- Army. Be All You Can Be- Unless You Have a Tattoo
- Want a "Better Online Experience"? Google, Face Book, and the US Gov Think You Do- Sharing Your Information- Still a Choice?
- The US Supreme Court Has Granted 'Pinocchio' Peoplehood, But Failed to Give Him a Conscience
- Don't Worry. If Obama Doesn't "Heal the Planet", GOD Will Fix It", say Republicans Like Sen. Jim Inhofe
Food Price Keep Going Up
I thought that food prices would go down when gas prices went down..guess not. Gas is going back up..and what about that cigarette tax. That's costing me $20 more a week! Ouch! Most would say, "Just quit!" But why should I have to quit? Higher food costs are hurting American families' recovery. Isn't that inflationary?
It seems the only thing not going up is dairy products. Maybe the farmers are producing too much.