- Posted May 5, 2009 by
Koh Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Tourist are dieing in Koh Phi Phi Don Thailand.
My sister along with a Norwegian woman have died while staying in a beach cabin in Koh Phi Phi Don, Thailand. The deaths were fast and are being linked to poisoning.
My sister died on May 2nd (our time) while staying in her room. The place they stayed at rented the room out the next day to the two Norwegians. One of them died and the other is in Phuket in an ICU.
We set up a blog to post any info we get because my sister was loved by hundreds up and down the west coast and information is coming in slow. The link is http://jillstonge.blogspot.com
The only write up on these deaths I can find on the Internet was found using a Google Blog search. Here is the link to the article.
My sisters fiance is in Bangkok now with his family waiting for the autopsy and cremation to bring her back. I'm so Sorry Ryan.