- Posted June 7, 2009 by
garden city, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are you a grill master?
- The 100% Bacon Bun Burger (aka the Ultimate Zero Carb Bacon Burger)
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the St. Patty Melt
- Kicking Tailgating Season off with Grilled Porterhouse with Pink Peppercorn Sauce
- From Hobby to Job: Growing Up Grilling
- Celebrating our Nation's Independence with the Orrison family
I was teaching a grilling class yesterday (blurry pictures attached) and someone asked about what it takes to be a competition barbecue cook or griller.
I told her to watch this video I shot for ireport last summer. It really gives a great feel for what it's like living and cooking on the road. Next up, seafood soup on the grill. And for more, be sure to check out http://www.aBBQnation.com !