- Posted June 26, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your memories of Farrah Fawcett
- Drug Company,Novatis, Pays U.S. Government $422.5M in Marketing, Kickback, 'Pay to Play' "Fine"
- America- Having Two Jobs Now Necessary to Break Even
- Snow In April In Northern NY? Seriously?
- No Farms, No Food. Right? No Jobs, No Economy? Not Quite True..
- U.S. Government Finances Yet More of China's Technological and Manufacturing Superiority
Farrah Fawcett- If I Had A Dollar For Every Time I Was Asked to Cut Her Hairstyle
Farrah Fawcett Wow! Just can't believe it. If I Had A Dollar For Every Time I Was Asked to Cut Her Hairstyle for someone in my hair salon, I'd be richer than I already am. What young man didn't have her poster or missed, "Charlie's Angels"?
I used to wonder what Ryan O'Neill had that I didn't! It was just that he met her before me and yes, she was older. She went on to do dramatic roles and had a rather private life toward the end.
It is rumored that Farrah and Ryan married at the end, and Farrah, with her typical humor, even then said, Pre-nup." She graced our lives with her contributions. I will miss her