- Posted July 4, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Unrest in Iran
- Iranians applying for U.S. visas in the United Arab Emirates city of Dubai are “monitored"
- فوری : بازداشت سه نوه ی آیتالله العظمی منتظری
- درگیری سردار عراقی با یکی از اعضای معترضه سپاه
- مصاحبه خواهرزاده سید علی خامنه ای با رادیو فردا VERY Interesting
- شکایت موسسه نشر آثار آیت الله خمینی از روزنامه کیهان
Mir Hossein Mousavi میر حسین موسوی "Micro"media organized in a "flat" hiarchy is the most effective
Mir Hossein Mousavi میر حسین موسوی"Micro"media organized in a "flat" hiarchy is the most effective way to overcome barriers of the world of exclusive media!
Simply "We are the Media"; small, fast, and flexible!
A small guidline, you can also send us your own:
1. Understand the importance of Email !
2. Create a Mailinglist and figure out:
a. How many people you are able to reach out to in Tehran.
b. How many in other iranian cities. (*This is the most important part !*)
c. How many iranians you can reach out to all in all.
3. Estimate you own capacity due to this 3 results
4. Ask your mailinglist friends for their estimations, to get an overview of your network capacity
II. How to organize:
1. Preset a time which you wish to spend on "media activities" every day.
2. Sort out and select your MAIN sources, which you will visit every day and forward their informations.(Beginn with 5, go up to 10)
3. Sort and select your incoming post due to your experience of their credibility.
4. FIRE ! You are the only competitor to all the exclusive media who may want to manipulate !
III. Other networks:
1. Pay attention to Yahoo! and Google Groups, they have to be activated and used ... You can add them up to your own capacity by beeing active there.
2. Other social websites and blogs to be activated, its up to you.