About this iReport
  • Not verified by CNN

  • Click to view raproducer's profile
    Posted July 6, 2009 by
    Los Angeles, California
    This iReport is part of an assignment:
    Remembering Ed McMahon

    Toxic Mold led to Ed McMahon's death


    Ed McMahon was exposed to high levels of indoor mold and suffered endless health problems as a result.


    This video is from the #1 most respected and undisputed source of information ever produced on the subject.  Though the topic has been successfully repressed by monied interests (insurance, building industry interests), it remains a significant problem in our national health agenda.


    It is too bad so many ignorant people made fun of Mr. McMahon's illnesses caused by mold, and many others shamed him for attempting to get justice for his mold-injuries. Shame on them all.


    Maybe we can open a dialogue on this topic and finally begin to address our nation's multi-billion dollar mold crisis.


    I interviewed Ed's doctor and 43 other internationally respected doctors, researchers, professors, politicians, and more for this video.

    Add your Story Add your Story