- Posted July 7, 2009 by
los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Remembering Michael Jackson
- Oscar Buzz Hollywood, "And The Winner is..."
- No Nonsense Fitness Guru Jillian Michaels Bust Myths from Measles to Menopause
- Cast of Boyhood Enjoys Malibu- Congratulations for Golden Globe Nomination
- 'While there is life, there is hope': An interview with ‘The Theory of Everything’ stars
- Singer Pink Leads Motorcycle Ride for a Cause, Who's taking Care of our Wounded Warriors?
Good Samaritan Gives Away Michael Jackson Ticket in Line!
I was at the Staples Center shortly after this man received a ticket from the woman standing next to him in line. He was trembling as he showed me the ticket as well as his recent Tattoo that read "RIP Michael Jackson King of Pop 58-09". He couldn't stop saying... "Friends for Life".
His ticket was the answer to his prayers! He said.