- Posted July 28, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel snapshots: Otherworldly landscapes
From Israel to Paris to New York and Los Angeles "Let's Falafel"
GiladD in Israel, Yadray in Paris, sjunat55 in New York and MarieSager in Los Angeles decided to collaborate and share some of their Falafel finds.
1. Yadray photographs a couple enjoying a good Parisian Falafel in Paris.
2. GiladD shows us the Falafels coming right out of the deep fryer, cruncy and
spicy from Israel.
3. GiladD gives us a look at some of the ingredients that goes into making a
4. Sjunat55 decides to eat his Falafel relaxing in one of the green chairs
in the middle of Times Square in New York City.
5. Sjunat55 also has a Falafel at his desk at work, hmmm, is this Falafel #2?
6. In Hollywood everything seems to be Up Close and Personal, so Marie
shoots a closeup of her delicious Falafel. Yes it was yummy.
7. One of the tasty Falafel places at Farmers Market in Los Angeles.
8. Sjunat55 interestingly enough ran across this Falafel food truck, just in
time for this iReport.
9. We're back in Paris with Yadray photographing more Falafel lovers (I'm
referring to the Falafel's)
10. And finally Yadray photographing a line waiting for the tasty treat.
Hope you enjoyed our little trip. Thanks for viewing.
For more on Falafel's in Paris check out the link below:
All photos by the above iReporters.