- Posted August 6, 2009 by
South Bronx, NYC
This iReport is part of an assignment:
U.S. journalists freed
- Tax payers: You're Giving a Billion Aid Package to Egypt
- Commentary: NY SAFE Act Protest -- February 28 2013
- Sequester Solution: Stop Sending Money Overseas
- States Consider Gun Insurance for Law Abiding American Citizens Who Possess Firearms
- Senator McCain face angry crowd at Town Hall Meeting over illegal immigration
Freedom for the Journalist, but where do we go from here?
Now that reporters are free from the workers paradise of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea what do we do from here? Some are speculating that simply Kim Jong-Il simply wanted his 15 minutes of fame with Bill Clinton, others like myself argue that there was more to this nice gesture by Kim Jong-Il that was we are ledd to believe, such as behind the scenes deals.
However, regardless of these speculation, in the end, we will have to deal with North Korea. one way or the other, whether it is in a six party talks environment or one on one. The very fact that Kim Jong-Il is dying makes this much more dangerous because we should all know by now, Kim Jong-Il is trying to go out with a bang.