- Posted August 7, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Passions over health care reform
Blue pill - red pill
Facts are stubborn things...
How can our President expect us to believe him when he says,
- “If you like your present health care system, you can keep it”…or,
- His promise to have the “most open” government in history…or,
- That “only the top earners will see an increase in taxes”…or,
- “with this new health care plan, there will be no increase in the deficit”…when,
- …the language of the bill and the President’s own stated objective promotes, ultimately, a single payer system…and,
- the White House has delayed releasing the results of several studies, including the study for closing Guantanamo and the study on the CIA’s detention and interrogation program as well as the report on the Mid-Session Budget Review…and,
- Both Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner and Larry Summers, director of the National Economic Council, said last Sunday they could no longer guarantee the middle class would be spared a tax increase…and,
- The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office says the deficit will skyrocket…
How?? By taking the BLUE PILL, that’s how…and with President Obama and his band of Democratic henchmen, the blue pill is the only choice…and if the people dare protest against an Obama-sanctioned program, ridicule them (Ridicule is man's most potent weapon) and/or isolate and demonize them (Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it)…how very Alinsky-esque.