- Posted September 8, 2009 by
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport for CNN
- ( above is the victim's picture ) A Rookie cop shoots and killed my friend - allegedly without the certification and training to have a weapon (there may be foul play)
- Rookie cop shoots and killed my friend - allegedly in cold blood and without the certification and training to have a weapon (there may be foul play)
- People 'May' Die Saturday, 4-14-12 – Dangerous Tornado Outbreak Highly Probable – UNITE & WARN
- GOOGLE RECEIVES 150,000 INVENTIONS & IDEAS FROM PEOPLE PLEDGING 10 MILLION $$---NO PAYOFF AFTER 1 YR
- Joaquin & River Phoenix As Kids- Rare Interview (NO BEARD For David Letterman)
GOOGLE RECEIVES 150,000+ INVENTIONS & IDEAS PLEDGING 10 MILLION DOLLARS - THAT WAS ABOUT A YEAR AGO
After a year long delay, Google has acquired more than 150,000 inventions and Ideas by people from all walks of life, from all over the world, who are eager and anxious to know if they are the winners of 2 MILLION DOLLARS promised by Google.
Google has pledged a total of 10 MILLION DOLLARS, disbursed to 5 winners, whom each of the 5 would win the 2 MILLION DOLLARS split from the 10 million.
CNN broke this news back around late September of 2008 with a submission deadline roughly a month later to be October 20th. 2008. After a month or two, the judging process for the winners would begin shortly thereafter. Two months in a row, it was delayed once or twice. The 3rd delay seems to be ongoing nearly a year later (today).
In this video, we look for some answers that perhaps the producers of CNN may also elect to help investigate, since they broke this story long ago with nothing yet produced by Google.
What will Google be doing with all the people of the world’s INVENTIONS and IDEAS?.........
Will Google come through as promised, or keep, share, temporary hold, network, Capitalize, etc…?
… or, maybe wait some more.