- Posted September 8, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Reaction to Obama education speech
- Cheney Says "Nothing Americans Do Can Be Called Torture"- Because We're Not the 'WWII Japanese'
- Where Are the 'Good Democrats' Anymore to Stop the GOP's "Legislate by Extortion" Agenda?
- Update: Lake Effect Snow Sorm- Watertown, NY-Jan 7, 2015 - 2am-8am
- Lake Effect Snow Storm East of Lake Ontario- Watertown, NY-Jan 6, 2015
- Only the Dead Have Seen an End to the War on Afghanistan or Iraq or Viet Nam or..., President Obama
My Kids Can Think... Can Yours?
Many Republicans and Conservatives were concerned about President Obama's address to school children Tuesday. I wasn't. I'm a Democrat and Liberal. I have taught my kids "How to think, not what to think". There's a big difference.
Brainwashing starts at home. Maybe what concerned these Conservative parents is that their kids may have gotten something they remembered from listening to Obama.
Dangerous things like stay in school, work hard and learn about other philosophies and cultures other than your own.
That's what usually happens when people think on their own, rather than just regurgitate what parents have indoctrinated them with.