- Posted September 8, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Reaction to Obama education speech
- Stop Blaming the Victims and Refugees of U.S. Trade and Foreign Policies Which Have De-Stabilized the World
- Israel's Netanyahu Willing to Kill Women and Children to Get Hamas
- The Cost In Lives of U.S. Foreign Policy
- U.S. Supreme Court's Relevancy- A Rubber Stamp for the Corporate, Republican and Misogynists' Interests?
- Poll- Obama's Job Performance Rating Down. Fox News Celebrates. Coincidence?
My Kids Can Think... Can Yours?
Many Republicans and Conservatives were concerned about President Obama's address to school children Tuesday. I wasn't. I'm a Democrat and Liberal. I have taught my kids "How to think, not what to think". There's a big difference.
Brainwashing starts at home. Maybe what concerned these Conservative parents is that their kids may have gotten something they remembered from listening to Obama.
Dangerous things like stay in school, work hard and learn about other philosophies and cultures other than your own.
That's what usually happens when people think on their own, rather than just regurgitate what parents have indoctrinated them with.