- Posted September 13, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport for CNN
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Tea Party In Houston, TX (Interview With Daniel Boone Descendants)
I attended a Tea Party in Houston, TX at Just-A-Bar pub. All attendees were friendly, engaged, and welcoming. One issue that stood out was the disdain for the government. In the various interviews I did as well as the taping of the event, I tried to ascertain if this disdain in their view was post election of Obama or otherwise.
These men interviewed are descendants of the famous Daniel Boone we all saw on TV. Disdain for the government continues as the general theme. One cannot but help to note the influence specifically stated by Mr Boone of Talk Radio and Glenn Beck as the catalyst to their movement.