- Posted September 14, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Why so many public outbursts?
- Republicans Want a Speaker Who Can Speak (Anything but the Truth) - McCarthy’s Truthful Gaffe on the Benghazi Special Committee
- Would Wyatt Earp Have Allowed a Sandy Hook or an Oregon? Mass Shootings To Continue Until We Do This
- Super Blood Moon Eclipse in Watertown, New York-September 27, 2015
- City Fireman May Have to Give Up Job If Elected to City Council Seat But GOP State Senate Staffer Will Not If He Wins? All 'Conflicts of Interests' Are Not Equal
- US Caused Refugee Crisis in Syria by Refusing to Accept a Russian Deal that Would Have Ended the War
Public Outbursts Show Lack of Respect
When children don't get quality time with a parent that takes the interest to teach them respect and decorum, you get the kind of outbursts we have today in this country.
Both parents have to work nowadays. Many children don't get the instruction older Americans once had with one parent working and the other raising their children at home.
My mother spent time with us and taught us manners and respect. And we were taken to church and taught the Golden Rule.
Now you have "Babies wearing nylons..." having come up with out being brought up. Latch key kids and a economic desperate time that many feel justify their pushing to the front of the line rather than waiting their turn.