- Posted September 14, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Why so many public outbursts?
- Abuse. Who's to Blame? The NFL, Rice and Peterson? Yes, But So Are the 'Misogynist Colleagues In Congress' and Religion
- Yahoo's E-Mail Isn't Working. Ad Revenue Is Down. Coincidence, Marissa Mayer?
- Stereotypes? Why Do Solo Mustaches & Goatees Have Such a Bad Reputation?
- America's Allies Are Funding ISIS, ISIL or IS, or Whatever You Want To Call Them
- Obama Says Inversion Is Wrong Even If It's Legal, But Drones Strikes are Legal Even If Amnesty International Says They're Wrong
Public Outbursts Show Lack of Respect
When children don't get quality time with a parent that takes the interest to teach them respect and decorum, you get the kind of outbursts we have today in this country.
Both parents have to work nowadays. Many children don't get the instruction older Americans once had with one parent working and the other raising their children at home.
My mother spent time with us and taught us manners and respect. And we were taken to church and taught the Golden Rule.
Now you have "Babies wearing nylons..." having come up with out being brought up. Latch key kids and a economic desperate time that many feel justify their pushing to the front of the line rather than waiting their turn.