- Posted September 14, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Why so many public outbursts?
- $15 an Hour in NY? Where's the Outrage Over Corporate America's Continuous 'Raises'? Fast Food's Raise Will Leverage Hike for All Workers in America
- Still Not Lovin' It - McDonald's Profits Fall for Seventh Straight Quarter-The 'Golden Rule' May Help the Golden Arches
- The "White Flag of Surrender" is the Only Confederate Flag that Should Matter- Years of Continued Racism in America
- Main Stream Media Defends GOP Hopefuls from Trump - Exposing the Two Party System for What It Is- Corrupt and Bought
- Lazy Workers? Entry Level Jobs? The Great American Jobs Scam: Corporate Tax Dodging and the Myth of Job Creation
Public Outbursts Show Lack of Respect
When children don't get quality time with a parent that takes the interest to teach them respect and decorum, you get the kind of outbursts we have today in this country.
Both parents have to work nowadays. Many children don't get the instruction older Americans once had with one parent working and the other raising their children at home.
My mother spent time with us and taught us manners and respect. And we were taken to church and taught the Golden Rule.
Now you have "Babies wearing nylons..." having come up with out being brought up. Latch key kids and a economic desperate time that many feel justify their pushing to the front of the line rather than waiting their turn.