- Posted September 14, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Why so many public outbursts?
- Armed Forces Day Parade In Watertown, NY- Home to the 10TH Mountain Division- Ft. Drum
- TPP? Desperate for a Legacy, Mr. President? Elizabeth Warren-1; Obama and TPP-0
- "There's No Clear Evidence of Wrong Doing" - Doesn't Mean There Was No Wrong Doing- Injustice In the US
- Fined A Million Bucks? Pocket Change for the WWE, er,... I Mean, the Patriots-Of Course Brady Knew
- $15 Million for This? "CNN Is Not Responding Due to a Long Script Running and Error"
Public Outbursts Show Lack of Respect
When children don't get quality time with a parent that takes the interest to teach them respect and decorum, you get the kind of outbursts we have today in this country.
Both parents have to work nowadays. Many children don't get the instruction older Americans once had with one parent working and the other raising their children at home.
My mother spent time with us and taught us manners and respect. And we were taken to church and taught the Golden Rule.
Now you have "Babies wearing nylons..." having come up with out being brought up. Latch key kids and a economic desperate time that many feel justify their pushing to the front of the line rather than waiting their turn.