- Posted October 5, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- THE MARTIAN Interviews with Matt Damon, Jessica Chasten,Jeff Daniels and Cast
- Matt Damon, Ridley Scott, The Martian-Jouney To Mars
- WOOFSTOCK Malibu, Actors Brad Garrett and Joseph Reitman, Benefiting Healthcare for Homeless Animals
- Kevin & Lily Costner's Duet "Let Me Be The One" ...Celebrating Father's Day
- Jurassic World's Cool Cat Jack Horner... Walk with the Dinosaurs
Mitrice Richardson's Mother, Latice Sutton Speaks out.... Part I
Honest and open, Latice answers some of the questions about her daughters state of being and her concern over the way things were handled. I asked about signs of stress before the arrest was made,"There were subtle changes. She wasn't as concerned with her physical upkeep, she was texting strange things to friends, very subtle differences that only when looking back you could see the beginning of a problem." Latice said.
It was evident the night of her arrest that thing had escalated. At Geoffrey's in Malibu she sat with a group of people she did not know. She spoke about being from Mars and incoherent ramble.
"My daughter was clearly in crisis. Mitrice's behavior was out of
character and alarming" Latice states.
With proper evaluation, Mitrice would not be missing today. This could have been avoided .Latice and family have had to take the search efforts in their own hands, doing whatever they can to bring their daughter home.
Latice's family gathered around the meeting place for those going to the homes in the Monte Nida area. The meeting place was the Lost Hills Sheriffs dept. where to my surprise there would not be any law enforcement accompanying us on our search.