- Posted October 5, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Conversation with Roma Downey on The Bible
- SKYFALL Interviews with the Cast -Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris, and Bérénice Marlohe
- Total Recall Interviews with Collin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, and Bryan Cranston
- MIB3 Interviews with Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, and Barry Sonnenfeld
- Interview with Hugh Grant on Pirates Band of Misfits
Mitrice Richardson's Mother, Latice Sutton Speaks out.... Part I
Honest and open, Latice answers some of the questions about her daughters state of being and her concern over the way things were handled. I asked about signs of stress before the arrest was made,"There were subtle changes. She wasn't as concerned with her physical upkeep, she was texting strange things to friends, very subtle differences that only when looking back you could see the beginning of a problem." Latice said.
It was evident the night of her arrest that thing had escalated. At Geoffrey's in Malibu she sat with a group of people she did not know. She spoke about being from Mars and incoherent ramble.
"My daughter was clearly in crisis. Mitrice's behavior was out of
character and alarming" Latice states.
With proper evaluation, Mitrice would not be missing today. This could have been avoided .Latice and family have had to take the search efforts in their own hands, doing whatever they can to bring their daughter home.
Latice's family gathered around the meeting place for those going to the homes in the Monte Nida area. The meeting place was the Lost Hills Sheriffs dept. where to my surprise there would not be any law enforcement accompanying us on our search.