- Posted October 14, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Zoom! Pow! New Police Action Figures Come Equipped With a Patrol Car to Apprehend Criminals
- Rubio says, "I'm Young, She's Old; You Should Vote for Me". A 'Fresh Face' with Old Ideas Presented in a 'New' Way
- Obama Caves and says, "OK. Congress (the Military Industrial Complex and Israel's Lobbyists) Can 'Weigh In' On US-Iran Peace Deal
- OMG! CNN's New Website Design Loads Sooo Slooooowly!
- The Majority of Americans Now Support 'Boots on the Ground' to Fight ISIS as a Result of 'Stagecrafting and Statecrafting'
Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev Predicted U.S. Defeat
On October 16, 1960 Soviet Union Premier Nikita Khrushchev made the famous proclamation that the US would be defeated without a shot being fired.
Less than half a century later, has he been proven right? For all intents, America has fallen from it's once mighty position. Why?
It was October of 1960 when Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev visited the United Nations.
On October 16, 1960, he addressed the UN prior to his departure and return to the Soviet Union. In closing his speech that day, he made the famous proclamation that the US would be defeated without a shot being fired.
What did he mean by that? Did he believe that the Soviet Union would figure out how to take over the United States without a shooting war taking place?
Did China take the play out of the Soviet Game book?
It's all about economics.
Less jobs for American workers. Less manufacturing capability. Less confidence in the U.S. Currency. The list goes on.
The U.S. is fighting in two wars...against Chinese manufactured weapons being exported to Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran. Great Britain lost it's role as world power when the cost of projecting power nearly broke them financially.
Connect the dots. Is the Chinese Government our friend? Have they allowed us to arm them with all the needed economic weapons to defeat us? China has been built by U.S. Corporations' investment all at our workers' expense.
Sounds like I'm talking protectionism? Damn right! I would error on the side of caution at this time. They own billions in our debt.
In view of the fact that the Chinese continue to develop weapons specifically designed to destroy American aircraft carriers. Have the Chinese given up their designs on Taiwan?
What do you think?
All done under the guise of "FREE Trade", Wal-Mart's Chinese factory outlets and with the tacit support of Washington, DC in it's attempt to "win over the enemy" and show the Chinese the "benefits of Capitalism".