- Posted October 14, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Time Warner Cable / Comcast- 'Good Service and Content Not Available' Want More Money For Service That's Terrible
- Senate Democrats Reject Justice Department Nominee Over Abu-Jamal Case
- Hurricane Sandy Aid and the 'Christie Story' Shows Why People Hate Government
- "Hey,Corporate America, Give Your Employees a Pay Raise and "Buy Yourself Some Good Publicity
- 'Beep' the E.U., Victoria Nuland Has More To Say On a New 'Russian Released Video' About $5 Billion U.S. Spent On 'Helping' Liberate Ukraine
Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev Predicted U.S. Defeat
On October 16, 1960 Soviet Union Premier Nikita Khrushchev made the famous proclamation that the US would be defeated without a shot being fired.
Less than half a century later, has he been proven right? For all intents, America has fallen from it's once mighty position. Why?
It was October of 1960 when Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev visited the United Nations.
On October 16, 1960, he addressed the UN prior to his departure and return to the Soviet Union. In closing his speech that day, he made the famous proclamation that the US would be defeated without a shot being fired.
What did he mean by that? Did he believe that the Soviet Union would figure out how to take over the United States without a shooting war taking place?
Did China take the play out of the Soviet Game book?
It's all about economics.
Less jobs for American workers. Less manufacturing capability. Less confidence in the U.S. Currency. The list goes on.
The U.S. is fighting in two wars...against Chinese manufactured weapons being exported to Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran. Great Britain lost it's role as world power when the cost of projecting power nearly broke them financially.
Connect the dots. Is the Chinese Government our friend? Have they allowed us to arm them with all the needed economic weapons to defeat us? China has been built by U.S. Corporations' investment all at our workers' expense.
Sounds like I'm talking protectionism? Damn right! I would error on the side of caution at this time. They own billions in our debt.
In view of the fact that the Chinese continue to develop weapons specifically designed to destroy American aircraft carriers. Have the Chinese given up their designs on Taiwan?
What do you think?
All done under the guise of "FREE Trade", Wal-Mart's Chinese factory outlets and with the tacit support of Washington, DC in it's attempt to "win over the enemy" and show the Chinese the "benefits of Capitalism".