- Posted November 2, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election Day in your town
- All Rich People and Cops Get a Bad Rap From the Few
- People's Patience with Police Brutality and 'Government Solutions' Has Run Out
- Obamacare May Go Down With a Supreme Court Decision. So Why Would the GOP Cheer?
- Americans Should Hope that Israel's Netanyahu Loses His Re-Election for There to be Peace in the Middle East
- Keystone XL Pipeline Should Be ‘Double-Hulled or Not At All’ Like Oil Tankers
Conservatives Protest Biden Support of Owens In 23RD NNY District
Today, many Conservatives welcomed the opportunity to protest Vice President Joe Biden's support of Bill Owens, Democratic candidate, during his visit to Watertown, NY at the center of Upstate NY's 23RD District.
You can see the discontent with higher taxes, and that they believe Owens is House Leader Nancy Pelosi's "puppet". They believe Bill Owens will support a "socialist agenda" in Washington, DC.
Video second image