- Posted November 2, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election Day in your town
- Bank of America Agrees to Sweetheart Settlement with US Department of Justice
- Ironically, The World’s Most Repressive Regimes Delight In U.S. Crack Down In Ferguson- Urge Restraint
- What a Stupid Excuse For Arresting Reporters-Managing the Media's Images in Ferguson, Egypt, and Occupy Wall Street
- So. "Mike Brown 'Bum Rushed' A Cop With A Drawn Automatic Weapon", Say Wilson Supporters?
- Gaza, Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Ferguson- Will Governments Ever Give a Damn About People?
Conservatives Protest Biden Support of Owens In 23RD NNY District
Today, many Conservatives welcomed the opportunity to protest Vice President Joe Biden's support of Bill Owens, Democratic candidate, during his visit to Watertown, NY at the center of Upstate NY's 23RD District.
You can see the discontent with higher taxes, and that they believe Owens is House Leader Nancy Pelosi's "puppet". They believe Bill Owens will support a "socialist agenda" in Washington, DC.
Video second image