- Posted November 2, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election Day in your town
- Deflated Balls and Botched Calls? Sure. But the Super Bowl Must Go On!
- Immigration Then-"Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Yearning to Breathe Free". Now? "Hungry? Get a Job in Your Own Country"
- Cheney Says "Nothing Americans Do Can Be Called Torture"- Because We're Not the 'WWII Japanese'
- Where Are the 'Good Democrats' Anymore to Stop the GOP's "Legislate by Extortion" Agenda?
- Update: Lake Effect Snow Sorm- Watertown, NY-Jan 7, 2015 - 2am-8am
Conservatives Protest Biden Support of Owens In 23RD NNY District
Today, many Conservatives welcomed the opportunity to protest Vice President Joe Biden's support of Bill Owens, Democratic candidate, during his visit to Watertown, NY at the center of Upstate NY's 23RD District.
You can see the discontent with higher taxes, and that they believe Owens is House Leader Nancy Pelosi's "puppet". They believe Bill Owens will support a "socialist agenda" in Washington, DC.
Video second image