- Posted November 2, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election Day in your town
- Senate Democrats Reject Justice Department Nominee Over Abu-Jamal Case
- Hurricane Sandy Aid and the 'Christie Story' Shows Why People Hate Government
- "Hey,Corporate America, Give Your Employees a Pay Raise and "Buy Yourself Some Good Publicity
- 'Beep' the E.U., Victoria Nuland Has More To Say On a New 'Russian Released Video' About $5 Billion U.S. Spent On 'Helping' Liberate Ukraine
- Comcast- Time Warner Merger? Better for Whom? Absolutely Not. No Way, No How!
Conservatives Protest Biden Support of Owens In 23RD NNY District
Today, many Conservatives welcomed the opportunity to protest Vice President Joe Biden's support of Bill Owens, Democratic candidate, during his visit to Watertown, NY at the center of Upstate NY's 23RD District.
You can see the discontent with higher taxes, and that they believe Owens is House Leader Nancy Pelosi's "puppet". They believe Bill Owens will support a "socialist agenda" in Washington, DC.
Video second image