- Posted November 2, 2009 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election Day in your town
- US Policy Against Paying Ransom for Hostages Depends On Who the Hostages Are
- Army. Be All You Can Be- Unless You Have a Tattoo
- Want a "Better Online Experience"? Google, Face Book, and the US Gov Think You Do- Sharing Your Information- Still a Choice?
- The US Supreme Court Has Granted 'Pinocchio' Peoplehood, But Failed to Give Him a Conscience
- Don't Worry. If Obama Doesn't "Heal the Planet", GOD Will Fix It", say Republicans Like Sen. Jim Inhofe
Conservatives Protest Biden Support of Owens In 23RD NNY District
Today, many Conservatives welcomed the opportunity to protest Vice President Joe Biden's support of Bill Owens, Democratic candidate, during his visit to Watertown, NY at the center of Upstate NY's 23RD District.
You can see the discontent with higher taxes, and that they believe Owens is House Leader Nancy Pelosi's "puppet". They believe Bill Owens will support a "socialist agenda" in Washington, DC.
Video second image