- Posted November 16, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
"New Moon" mania
- Keanu Reeves on his Retro and Modern Boundless Bikes… Born to Be Wild!
- Oscar Buzz Hollywood, "And The Winner is..."
- No Nonsense Fitness Guru Jillian Michaels Bust Myths from Measles to Menopause
- Cast of Boyhood Enjoys Malibu- Congratulations for Golden Globe Nomination
- 'While there is life, there is hope': An interview with ‘The Theory of Everything’ stars
New Moon, Bella Luna ... Waiting for the Premiere
The premiere of New Moon, sequel to Twilight, is Monday November16. It's an exciting premiere for many people. I went down to Westwood, California, where people had been "camped" out for days waiting for a ticket to get a wrist band.Only 600 fans will be able to watch the stars walk down the red carpet. The movie premiere for the public is Thursday night, at midnight. I spoke with many people who had been out there since Thursday Nov. 12th. Some have tents; others sleep on the sidewalk in chairs, taking turns getting food, using bathrooms etc. All in all they were having a good time. Dawn,an avid fan, referred to it as "one big slumber party".
The vampire phenomenon is age old. The allure of the unknown, the seduction of danger, makes some run in fear and others curious. Drawn to the passion, intense energy, and animal magnetism, they move a little closer, until it is too late... they've been bitten, and then there is no turning back.