- Posted November 29, 2009 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Black Friday shopping frenzy
Cyber Monday Deals
Cyber Monday is approaching on November 30, 2009. Online retailers are expected to provide huge discounts for early shoppers. Some retailers are listed below.
If you are working on Monday, be very careful! Don't take the risk of losing your job for shopping.
Good luck and be prosperous!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2009.
On the top of the rankings were:
1. Amazon: Free Super Saving Shipping on $25+ orders
2. eBay: Up to 90% off retail for some items
3. Fingerhut: Low monthly payments and six special offers
4. Walmart: Big markdowns on certain product
5. Kmart: $5 off $50 purchase with code KMART5OFF50
6. ShopNBC: Four special offers including 15% off first order
7. Sears: $5 off $50 purchase with code SEARS5OFF50
8. Buy.com: $5 off $100 orders or $10 off $200 orders
9. Target: Free shipping on more than 100,000 items when spend $50
10. Macy's: Savings of 20-60% on more than 25,000 items