- Posted December 13, 2009 by
Sn. Pedro- Laguna, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize
- Unsung Heroes Who Are Volunteering for the Victims of Super Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in the Philippines
- Haiyan’s Aftermath in Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines
- My Daughter Beatrice Was Bullied When She Was In Grade 4 Back In 2010
- The Anti-Pork Barrel Movement's Protest in Makati City
- About Ghana's Triumph in Curtailing Graft and Corruption
INVITING US PRES. OBAMA TO VISIT THE PHILIPPINES AND TOUR SOUTHEAST ASIA NOW..
I'm Rummel Pinera. I'm a blogger from the Philippines. I'm a big fan of Barack Obama. I've organized pro-Obama forums, groups and discussions all over the internet or e-web during and after the campaign-
period for the 2008 US presidential election. I can say that the recently-concluded US presidential election was the first US presidential election that attracted the participation of on-line activists from all parts of the globe to campaign aggressively for a charismatic presidential candidate- Sir Barack Obama. Pres. Obama is a great icon to all the citizens of the globe who are right now making great efforts in making democracy and human rights really work in their respective countries...........